Coronavirus has been devastating in more ways than one. It just walked into the world we’ve known and changed all the locks on the doors.
However, I’ve found that one of the best ways to overcome the hardships of the Pandemic is to keep the laughter flowing.
Despite all the pain and misery it has caused during the last two years, I’d be lying if I said that Coronavirus wasn’t a ripe topic for pick-up line comedy.
Apparently, many others felt the same way…there was a massive Twitter response at the beginning of the lockdown, with users tweeting in in their funniest Covid 19 pickup lines. Other websites and joke blogs soon followed the trend as well.
The pick-up lines range from silly to cringeworthy, but they all have comedic merit nevertheless. At the end of the day, everyone is trying to make the best of a shitty situation.
So today, I took to the blogosphere to find the best Covid 19 pick-up lines and compiled this list of virus-related hilarities for your reading pleasure.
Covid Pick-Up Lines That Will Make You Lose Your Mask
- Since all the public libraries are closed, I’m checkin’ you out!
- Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket, or are you just happy to be within six feet of me?
- If Covid 19 doesn’t take you out…can I???
- You can’t spell “virus” without “U” and “I”!
- Baby, do you need toilet paper? Because I can be your “Prince Charmin”!
- Without you, my life is as bare as the grocery store shelves!
- I saw you from across the bar. Stay there.
- Hey babe, can I ship you a drink?
- You can’t spell “quarantine” without “U”, “R”, “A” “Q” “T”
- I really can’t stay, baby it’s Covid outside!
- Quarantine and chill?
- Hey there. Cough here often?
- Our love is like Covid ‘19…no one saw it coming, and we moved fast!
- Looking for a naughty boy? Because I only washed my hands for 19 seconds…
- Have you been tested? Because that body looks sick!
- Is it hot in here, or is it just our fevers and shortness of breath?
- Let’s do the Covid ‘19. That’s where we sit 6 feet from each other, and you show me your quarantines!
- Are you Coronavirus? ‘Cause you take my breath away!
- That mask fits in all the right places…;)
- Hey, baby…I’m still employed.
- Will you be my Quarantine?
- If I told you you had a nice body, would you keep it six feet away from me?
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past your house on the other side of the street again?
- Coronavirus might have shut everything else down, but I’m still open for business!
- If you need someone to self-isolate with, I make a mean Quarantini.
- That mask really brings out the beauty in your eyes!
- Are you an N95 mask? ‘Cause I really want you on my face!
- One-ply? Two-ply? Neither. The only thing I’m looking for is your re-ply
- I got a stimulus package that’s guaranteed to improve your economy.
- Stay home if you sicc. Come over if you thicc.
- If you didn’t bring protection, the latex gloves are over there.
- We’re quarantined in the same house, your options are kind of limited.
- Even during the corona pandemic, the most contagious thing is still your smile.
- Can I take you with me and work you from home?
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start in 12 months. Maybe 18.
- When this social distancing is over and done with, I’m going to need someone to grab a drink with.
- If you like me, swab right.
- You really fill out that mask nicely!
- I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your ventilator?
- Here’s looking at you — from at least six feet — kid.
- Your elbows are so bumpable.
- You take my breath away. Now can you please do me a solid and call 911?
- I heard we’re supposed to order in to support local businesses. Your place or mine?
- The whole world might be getting sick but I’ll never get sick of looking at you.
- I’m not sure if I’m blinded by your beauty or if that’s a side effect of Coronavirus…
- Wanna Netflix and sanitize?
- Hey baby, are you tired? Because you’ve been running a fever in what I hope is just my mind all day.
- You must be Coronavirus, ‘cause you got my heart on lockdown.
- I think I caught Cornavirus…actually, nope. Never mind. I caught feelings for you.
- Are you the Coronavirus test kit? ‘Cause I can’t get enough of you!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, if coronavirus doesn’t get me, will you? (After quarantine is over)
- Roses are red, Coronavirus is bad, even if you cough on me, I’m not gonna be mad.
- Are you Coronavirus? Because I wouldn’t mind spending two weeks in bed with you.
- Are you Coronavirus? Because I’d like to flatten your curve!
- Can I be phase one of your reopening plan?
- Hey there. You look like a woman who could use some toilet paper!
- How about some Netflix-Hulu-AmazonPrimeVideo-HBONow-Disney+ and chill?
- Hello! I said, HELLO!!! I’m not sure I can scream any louder…you know what, forget it.
- How do you feel about going out? Cool. You go Friday, and I’ll go Saturday.